I can't find what I'm after on the website.
If something you require is not shown on the website please email us as we may have it on file. If we don't have it then we can quote for a custom job.
Fitting tips for GEL badges
1. Thoroughly Clean the surface area of your existing Ford badges so they are 'squeaky' clean and your finger does NOT slide across the badge easily.
2. If you are in a slightly cold environment then it may be necessary to warm the badges up with a low setting on a heat gun.
3. Warm the backing paper first to a reasonable temperature (hot enough not to burn yourself) and then slightly warm the surface of the original Ford badge.
4. Peel the badge from the backing and stick it carefully to the original badge making sure the edges are lined up and also stuck down. At this point you can slightly warm the edges and apply pressure to make sure they are fully stuck.
5. The adhesive on the badges is very tacky and they will stick very well.
Are vinyl graphics easy to fit?
The simple answer is no. Some smaller lettering and decals are quite easy to fit by a novice. For larger graphics and stripe kits it is advised to get them fitted by a professional fitter at a reputable company. Some smaller companies are not able to competently fit graphics although claiming to do so. If you require advice please email us.
How long will my order take to deliver?
Please allow 7-10 working days within the UK for your order to arrive. Outside of the UK please allow up to 21 days. These times exclude Custom Products and Gel Badges. We do aim to despatch items within 2 working days of receipt of payment. You may receive your delivery well within the times stated.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by most major credit/debit cards via PayPal. We do not accept Cheques as a form of payment. We also accept Bank Transfer payments and can offer PingIt by Barclays bank. If you require advice please email us.
Can I change my order after I placed it?
If you wish to change an order, email us to notify us and we can advise if any additional costs are involved. Once CUSTOM orders are produced then no changes can be made to the order. Please ensure you order correctly in the first place.
I've received my order but there is a problem.
For any query with your order please email us immediately so we can look at the issue and deal with it efficiently and as quickly as possible.
How are my items shipped?
We ship most of our orders by 1st class Royal Mail with the UK, Hermes is used for larger items. Each order will receive a despatch notification which includes (if applicable) a tracking number. Most orders outside the UK are send by Royal Mail Airmail with larger orders being sent by Royal Mail Airsure or International Signed For.
I've still not received my order, where is it?
Log into your account and check the status of your order. If the item is shown as despatched it will also have the service by which it has been shipped and any relevant tracking number (if applicable). Please allow reasonable production and delivery time. If your item(s) are not showing as despatched then email us to find the exact status of your order.
Some orders are not sent via a Tracked service and will arrive with your normal post.
*Please allow at least 14 days for your items to arrive*